We [NZ TechBlog] have relocated to another program called Wordpress! But our address has remained the same, thank goodness! Visit us here at www.nztechblog.net

NZ TechBlog Status | My Geekzone Blog | Free Technology WhitePapers | Amazon Kindle Page


Saturday 7 July 2012

[News] Official ICS for NZ Galaxy Note Owners should be just round the corner...

My Galaxy Note ICS Update (Android 4.0.3)

Hello guys, You might've seen me on Youtube talk about how there was still no Ice Cream Sandwich update for my Galaxy Note and that I was not happy about it, well, not anymore! New Zealand Samsung Galaxy Note owners should finally be receiving their Ice Cream Sandwich updates within the week or two. I have just received my update through Samsung Kies, but it did not show up through OTA, so try checking for a new firmware using the Kies software.

Also, JohnR from Vodafone (on Geekzone) also said that Vodafone had approved ICS for the Note a few weeks back, so you should definitely be getting your updates this week! I was really excited when it finally asked me if I wanted to update the firmware~ (Of course I did!)

Now that has died down a bit....... I can't wait for JellyBean (Android 4.1)!!

Anyway... If anybody else in NZ has received their update, leave a comment down below telling us about it!


Sponsored Links...

Only $14.99, Adata 32GB Flash Drive
Save $40, HP 20” LED Monitor, only $119.99 at officemax.com
Save $10, Microsoft Office Home & Business, only $189.99 at officemax.com

2 comments:

  1. it's still not up........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I have heard ICS has still not been released on Kies software yet in NZ for your Galaxy Note.. This is now Samsung's problem for delaying it in pushing it out onto Kies software. Telcos, Vodafone etc, have already approved it three weeks ago.
      Also, if you are checking the update through OTA, it may pay to connect it to the computer to check on the Kies software. I will keep you guys up-to-date once we know something new! You may also check out this forum over at Vodafone: http://adf.ly/B1vfw

      Matthew

      Delete