We [NZ TechBlog] have relocated to another program called Wordpress! But our address has remained the same, thank goodness! Visit us here at www.nztechblog.net

NZ TechBlog Status | My Geekzone Blog | Free Technology WhitePapers | Amazon Kindle Page


Monday 16 April 2012

A "House-warming Party" for this Website!

Hello everyone!

Welcome to this new website - NZ TechBlog! I, Matthew am your "host" for this site. This website will be developing in the next few weeks.
In this blog we will be talking about all the newest gadgets that everybody wants to have like the HTC One X. Doesn't that bad boy look good! We will also be checking out some videos of the latest gadgets.

The Samsung Galaxy S3 is the most anticipated phone of 2012! I am even looking forward to it! Hopefully it will not bring down people's dreams about it. We will be talking about this gadget and some of the rumors it has in my next post.

About Me: This is my first blogging experience. If you have any queries feel free to give me a shout on our contacts page!

If you are having a good day, or just have a great heart and want to donate, hopefully I can sort something out in the next few weeks!

Welcome again to this site and I hope you have fun reading!

This is Matthew, signing off!

No comments:

Post a Comment